About Me

I’m guessing you want to learn about me since you clicked on the “about me” button. Well. Hi, my name is Avery Barber. I guess you can say that I’ve had an exciting life. I know I’ve said this many times but when I was only 4 years old I moved to England. My dad was in the Military (he’s a veteran now) and so he was stationed there. I’ve traveled all around Europe. Then when I was almost 11 years old I moved back to my mom’s hometown. Now I am going to the same school she did.

I’ve been to all sorts of places including America (obviously), England, Scotland, Wales, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Germany, and Austria.

I’m a very humorous person, meaning I don’t like to take things very seriously. When I was little I did ballet and tap dance but the teacher sucked and I honestly hated it so I quit. Then for a while I did swimming and the coaches told me not to quit when I moved back to America but I did and now I regret it and I miss swimming. Right now I am doing Mock Trial, Spanish Club, and DECA.

When I was little I’ve always known I wanted to be an actress. That dream has stuck with me for years. Now I may want to be a director. I’m involved in theater and I make YouTube videos. I love making videos with my friends and editing them to make short movies. I haven’t lately though since a lot of my friends are camera shy.

I am a Christian and I regularly do things with my youth group. You may think that we’re very strict with the Bible but we actually aren’t. We go to Kings Island, camping, laser tag, and things a normal group of friends do.

I guess those are some things about me. I guess I should add an inspirational quote:

“Harambe died for our zoo tickets to be free.”

~Me

My theme:

My theme is to be yourself. When you are yourself you are happier because you are not stressed trying to follow what the crowd is doing and you’re not stressing to be “perfect”. When I was younger I tried to follow trends and what the popular crowd was doing but then I realized I wasn’t happy and so I ditched that and I became myself. When you are yourself people notice you more and your friends are more true. Plus after high school it wouldn’t matter on what that trend of the past was because then it will be life.